2538Re: [jslint] double underscores

  • Mark Volkmann
    Aug 3 2:17 PM
      On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Martin Cooper <mfncooper@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Mark Volkmann
      > <r.mark.volkmann@...> wrote:
      > > I'm trying to use JSLint to check code that uses the Express module of
      > Node.js.
      > > It uses the variable __dirname.
      > > Is there an option for JSLint that would allow that? nomen seems to
      > > only ignore one leading underscore.
      >
      > Try "node: true" instead (which is "Assume Node.js" on the web site).

      That doesn't work for me. I ran JSLint on the following:

      /*jslint node: true */
      console.log(__dirname);

      It complains about the double-underscore in front of "dirname" despite the
      fact that the "node" option is supposed to define "__dirname" as a global
      variable.

      --
      R. Mark Volkmann
      Object Computing, Inc.