    Jul 4, 2011
      // Code:
      ADSAFE.lib("easy", function () {
      "use strict";
      return {
      fun: function() {
      });
      // EndCode

      /*jslint browser: true, white: true, safe: true, adsafe: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */

      Error:
      Problem at line 1 character 1: Expected 'ADSAFE' and instead saw '{b}'.
      ADSAFE.lib("easy", function () {
      Problem at line 8 character 3: ADsafe lib violation.
      Problem at line 8 character 3: Stopping. (100% scanned).

      This is my first post to the group - I imagine I'll feel very small when I get a response. But I believe similar source to this was ok for me a few weeks ago.

      Thanks in advance for the education I'm going to get.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic