1846Re: [jslint] Re: ANN: JSLint Reporter (Node.js wrapper)

  • Frederik Dohr
    Jan 28, 2011
      > It would be good if it were possible to set options off with
      > something like:
      > node wrapper.js --goodparts --nomen=false example.js .
      > That would obviate the need to list all of the good options bar one.

      That seems like a reasonable thing to do. It'll require a slightly
      different approach to parsing command-line arguments though - I'll look
      into that next week. (While there are plenty of option parsers for
      Node.js, I was trying to avoid external dependencies.)

      > Also something like:
      > node wrapper.js --predef "window, ..." test.js
      > to be able to set predefined items.

      Indeed, predef is currently unsupported - I suspect this will fall out
      of the refactoring above.

      FWIW, I'm also planning to add an --upgrade option to grab the latest
      version of fulljslint.js, thus rendering the makefile obsolete (cf.
      external dependencies).

      -- F.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic