1735Re: New Edition

  • Merlin
    Jan 8, 2011
      There's a new version of my Yahoo! Widget Tester Widget with JSLint Edition 2011-01-06 at http://tinyurl.com/5unocx . It's also been submitted as an update to the Yahoo! Widget Gallery.

      > So I have put the tree back in. You can see the tree by clicking on the [Tree] button. It displays the tree that was produced by the most recent [JSLint] run.

      I've not yet done anything with the tree, as I doubt most users would want to see it. Perhaps a context menu item to display it would suffice.

      > Three options are dropped from the new edition. option.immed and option.eqeqeq are now always on. There have proved to be very good practices, so continuing to make them optional is not ultimately beneficial. option.lax is no longer needed.

      I've removed these.

      > This is a big change. All of my code looks good on the new edition, but I haven't tested with yours. If I broke something, please report it. Thank you.

      Nothing important broke with my code, apart from having to reformat where I had

      on successive lines.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic