1628Re: SV: [jslint] problems with Nesting

  • abyssoft@ymail.com
    Nov 22, 2010
      I decided to test your assertion, simplified the test and the result was not as expected given the assertion. The code below did not throw the error, yet uses the same formatting. So I'm starting to lean toward either throwing the error is a bug or the not throwing the error is a bug, as there should be consistency. As stated previously, my opinion is that the thrown error is the bug.

      "use strict";
      var servicesClasses = [
      »"8",
      »"15",