1579Re: [jslint] Re: ES5 and constructors

  • Mark Volkmann
    Nov 4, 2010
      But I read that invoking a constructor in ES5 without using the "new"
      keyword is an error. If that is true then there must be some way to
      distinguish between constructor functions and non-constructor functions. If
      the case of the first letter is how it is done, then it is more than just a
      convention in ES5.

      --
      R. Mark Volkmann
      Object Computing, Inc.