1376Re: [jslint] jslint in cli without WSH and Rhino

  • Dominic Mitchell
    Jul 19, 2010
      On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:13 AM, roltar@... <mr.roltar@...>wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I thought it can be intresting
      > for those who don't have WSH (for example, I have Linux - there is no WSH)
      > and do not want to install Java and Rhino, but want to use jslint in
      > console.
      >
      > There is Perl module jslint, which have jslint cli version, wrapped in
      > perl and using spidermonkey library. However, this module consist
      > outdated version of JSLint library and seems broken.

      Sorry about that. It's my
      module<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ehdm/JavaScript-JSLint-0.06/>,
      and I haven't figured out why it's breaking so badly. I must come back and
      pick it up again sometime.

      In the meantime, there is also
      jslint4java<http://code.google.com/p/jslint4java/>,
      which comes with a command line version.

      -Dom