1312Re: [jslint] Re: Some parser problems
- May 11, 2010Is there a good rule-of-thumb for what type of errors stop JSLint immediately and what type of errors accumulate?
From: Douglas Crockford <douglas@...>
Sent: Tue, May 11, 2010 6:26:12 AM
Subject: [jslint] Re: Some parser problems
--- In jslint_com@yahoogro ups.com, "avegaart" <avegaart@.. .> wrote:
> The parser is able to scan almost all of the code and there are only 2 constructs that stop JSLint from parsing the entire library.
1. Fix your code, then it won't stop.
2. Fix your code, then it won't stop.
3. b was used before it was declared. This can confuse a reader, who will likely read b as being a global variable.
4. self and window are commonly abused. You have to declare those yourself. escape and unescape have been deprecated. Do not use them.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>