1136Re: [jslint] no comments before html root element?

  • Cheney, Edward A SSG RES USAR USARC
    Feb 11, 2010
      > You asserted that the OP was "wrong" in his assessment (that they
      > are valid), so I'll repeat my request for a source, or at least an
      > example to support your position.

      If my answers to my opinions cannot be found in a standards specification or a commonly accepted best practices guidance they are formed from personal experience. Some of my personal XML experience is best not supplied here, but some of those works are online.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic