1067Re: [jslint] Re: Release notes for each edition?

  • Dominic Mitchell
    Jan 21, 2010
      A lack of release notes is why I started mirroring the jslint web site. At
      least you stand a chance of figuring out what's changed between versions, by
      looking at the diffs.

      http://github.com/happygiraffe/jslint.com-mirror

      Please don't take this as a criticism of jslint itself. It's still a
      wonderful tool.

      -Dom

      On 20 Jan 2010 21:19, "Andrew" <adjohns@...> wrote:

      Hi Harry,

      Thanks for the info. I can confirm that I've never needed to modify the
      jslint file itself either, the plugin is just a user interface that allows
      you to configure the options that JSLint has, so any new additions to JSLint
      would require a slight update to the UI part of the plugin. Everything else
      would, as you rightly point out, not require any UI changes, and would be
      simply a case of replacing the JSLint file that the UI communicates with.

      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Harry Whitfield <g7awz@...> wrote: > > >
      On 20 Jan 2010, at 1...