1064Release notes for each edition?

  • Andrew
    Jan 20, 2010
      Hi, I've just been to the JSLint site again today and noticed a new edition date. I wonder if there are any blog posts, notifications or release notes that accompany each edition, to identify what's changed and why?

      The reason I ask this is because I'm using a visual studio plugin called JSLint.VS, (http://jslint.codeplex.com/), which enables you to integrate JSLint as part of the build process and give an error report, or validate single files etc, but the downloadable version uses an older edition of JSLint.

      I've subsequently modified my copy of the source to include a more recent edition of JSLint, but I did this last year, and it has now changed again, so I would like to know what changed and why, so that I can determine whether the change requires a critical update to the plugin. :)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic