1045Re: [jslint] Re: several JSLint errors I can't understand

  • Harry Whitfield
    Jan 7, 2010

      Instead of trying to modify JSLint to accept non-standard JavaScript, you could consider altering the JavaScript code to make it conform to the standard.
      That would be my preferred solution.

      Another possibility would be to pre-process the code to replace "let" and "const" by "var". It would also be fairly easy to modify JSLint or its file input code to do that.
      However, if I remember correctly, the semantics of "let" is not quite the same as that of "var".

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic