1040Re: [jslint] Re: several JSLint errors I can't understand

  • Ekrem Tomur
    Jan 7, 2010
      Hi,

      Can somebody propose me a small patch or hint, I would like to implement a
      workaround as treat all 'let' and 'const' like 'var'. So in this way I can
      suppress those errors which I won't fix. I am working on jslint.js 4.1.2009
      version. The code is not well tabbed and difficult to understand. Somebody
      please help.

      Thanks in advance.
      Äkräm