1039Re: [jslint] Re: several JSLint errors I can't understand

  • Ekrem Tomur
    Jan 5, 2010
      sorry, I forgot to tell, I am using JSLint to test Mozilla Javascript. Is
      that sound very stupid? If so I will stop doing that.
      If not can you tell me how to adjust the options to meet the requirements?

      const is allowed in Mozilla Javascript and let is new feature in mozilla
      JavaScript version 1.7

      Thanks.