1037several JSLint errors I can't understand

  • Ekrem Tomur
    Jan 5, 2010
      Hi List,

      Can somebody tell me why JSLint give me these errors? I think let, const are
      JavaScript language feature.

      Lint at line 38 character 1: Expected an identifier and instead saw 'let'.
      let C = {

      Lint at line 38 character 1: Stopping, unable to continue. (12% scanned).

      Lint at line 38 character 1: Expected an identifier and instead saw 'const'.
      const A = "string";

      Lint at line 38 character 1: Stopping, unable to continue. (4% scanned).

      Or can I turn them off somehow?

      Thanks!
      Br,
      Äkräm