SSL Authentication

  • sam_greenfield@simail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      Hiya,

      Does anyone know if JRun 3.x supports SSL authentication with
      client-side certificates? I believe the documentation states that only
      BASIC and FORM authentication are supported, but I might be missing
      somethign. If it doesn't support client-side certificates, will this
      functionality be added in a later release?

      Thanks,
      Sam Greenfield
      Sports Illustrated

    • Eric Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002
        JRun 3.x does not support SSL authentication via client certs. JRun 4.0 has this feature.

        Eric

        Eric Anderson
        Senior Engineer
        JRun Product Support
        Macromedia Incorporated

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          Thanks, Eric.

          Is there a public release date for JRun 4.0? We purchased JRun 3.x with
          a subscription. Do you know who I can check with to see if we will be
          receiving a free upgrade?

          Thanks,
          Sam