Stephen, There is a picture of Hood looking old, with very long beard and a strange vacant look in his eyes. That's the one to use. I imagine this one willhorseholder45
Can anyone direct me to the photographs which best depict General Hood as his uniform would have appeared in the Atlanta Campaign and then the Tennesseehuck1863
Hi Brian, Tain't No Militia is the opening action of the developing Battle of Gettysburg. Cavalry is depicted. Other scenarios in the War on the East scenariohorseholder45
- Jun 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.