Dean, From what I can tell, a lot depended on the tactical preference of the cavalry commander, as well as, the weapons that were available for issue. I knowjmkort
Dean, Thanks for the recs, they all sound interesting and are going to be added to my list. Did Forrest write a memoir ? I thought I remember you sayingjmkort
Many fine books on Forrest, and some flawed books that make relevant points in spite of errors. "Forrest at Brice's CR" is my favorite. But there are manyhorseholder45
- Jun 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.