In fact, I don't think they allowed the regular regiments to "consolidate" unless it was with an organizational battalion of the same regiment, and since theyjmkort
Also Dean, “Camp was broken on April 30th, the band having left on 26th to join Company H, 1st, at Fort Hamilton. The total number present was about 450,jmkort
Dean, “…the regiment being in the front on the extreme right, through a dense undergrowth in a forest of large trees, until the enemy's main line wasjmkort
- Jun 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.