Thanks, Stephen. That sounds like it's worth a try. I knew there were a few alternatives to regular paint remover. It'll be the first time I took paint offjmkort
Thanks, Dean Removing paint sounds like a relatively straight forward process. Inserting new flag poles looks more involved, but is still worth the effort,jmkort
Jim, I use this: http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Green-11001-All-Purpose-Concentrate/dp/B0017D1GG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435671245&sr=8-1&keywords=simple+greenhuck1863
- Jun 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.