2nd draft - Herr Ridge JRIII scenario

  • Scott Mingus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
      --- In jriii@egroups.com, "Scott Mingus" <mingus@n...> wrote:
      > The rough draft of Gettysburg day #1's attack by Heth from Herr
      Ridge
      > against Buford's cavalry line is now posted on the eGroups file
      > section. Please open it up and give me some constructive
      criticism.
      > It is not completed yet, and needs a little more touch-up and some
      > more playtesting, but it is a good start.
      >
      > Scott

      The 2nd draft is almost done based upon input from several veteran
      playtesters and reviewers. I have slightly adjusted the terrain, and
      rather dramatically moved Buford's men to represent the majority of
      the fresh reference works I have seen. This will be posted in the
      eGroup's files section shortly. Thanks to all of you who have
      provided information and ideas for this series of Gettysburg mini-
      scenarios to date.

      Keep those e-mails coming! A collective effort is always appreciated.