11437FW: CEI 2014 Taiwan Registration: Second Stage

  • Rina
    Feb 19, 2014

      From: cei 2014 Taiwan [mailto:cei2014taiwan@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:31 AM
      To: undisclosed-recipients:
      Subject: CEI 2014 Taiwan Registration: Second Stage

      -------- Original message --------
      From: nlueclub <nlueclub@...>
      Date: 2014/02/19 22:26 (GMT+08:00)
      To: CEI 2014 Taiwan <cei2014taiwan@...>
      Subject: RE: CEI 2014 Taiwan Registration: Second Stage

      Dear CEI teachers around the world,

      The 28th Caretakers of the Environment International Conference will take place in Yilan, Taiwan 06 -12 July 2014 hosted by Earth Charter Taiwan (ECT) with support from the other partners. The conference theme is "Nature, Culture and Future".

      The CEI 2014 Conference will accommodate 200 international and 50 local delegates. Around 120 international participants from 12 countries already registered as early bird. Hong Kong and the USA have reached the limited number (18 delegates for each country). We expect another 80 international caretakers from more countries to join us!  Please help us to promote the conference and encourage more schools to register.

      We look forward to you and your students' participation: share your knowledge and skills, explore the nature and culture of Taiwan, meet new and old CEI friends and learn from each other.

      If you are interested in attending the conference, please register as soon as possible to secure your places. The registration deadline is 31 March (The standard fee is 320 Euro per person, the payment is due on 15 April ). It is recommended that each delegation consists of up to six members including 1-2 teachers and 3-5 students and is gender balanced. Please check the website for all details.  http://www.cei2014.org/node/3

      To avoid disturbing the teachers who are not attending the conference, from the next email regarding the conference program, I will only send to the teachers/ group leaders who have already registered, and the teachers who have showed their interests and contacted with me.

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact with me. Thank you very much for your support.

      Best regards,

      Ali Chou-Li LIN

      CEI 2014 Conference Coordinator

      Taiwan Ecological Stewardship Association

      Earth Charter Taiwan

      Email: cei2014taiwan@...

      ---

      CEI 2014 Conference: Nature, Culture and Future

      Yilan, Taiwan  6-12 July 2014

      Host: Earth Charter Taiwan

      Caretakers of the Environment International: www.caretakers4all.org

      A Global Network of Secondary School Teachers and Students
      Active in Environmental Education