Child's Crown Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

  • Julie Bolduc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012

      Child's Crown Hat

      Flowersdata not applicableSheepKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers
      Have a Terrific Tuesday!

      catyarnballbgJulie A. Bolduc
      http://www.jpfun.com
      http://www.paperbeadcrafts.com

    • Julie Bolduc
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28

        pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
        Child's Crown Hat

        Did you know, 16 years ago on March 15, 1998, I officially launched my crochet web site?
        I made the decision to focus from paper beads to crochet on February 8, 1998 but officially launched the
        crochet site on March 15, 1998. There is more information about the history of the site on the “About Us” page!
        I will be adding more information sometime this week to that page about what has been happening since I last posted to the page back in April of 2013.

        Have a Fantastic Friday!