Sunny Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2008
      Sunny FridgieToday's Featured Pattern is:
      Sunny Fridgie

      Smile emoticon  Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

    • JulieB
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2010
        Sunny Fridgie

          FlowersSun 2Kitty 4CrochetIt's FridayKitty 2SunFlowers

        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2012

          Sunny Fridgie

          Flowersdata not applicableSkunkKitty 2   CrochetKitty 1Beaverdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 30, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Sunny Fridgie

            Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at:

            Is anyone out there still in Winter’s Grip?  I am!  Right now it is snowing and we are expecting up to a foot of snow by Monday Morning!

            I have over 4 feet of snow still in my back yard and snow banks over 5-6 feet high! I can’t wait to see dandelions in my yard!

            Have a Sunny Sunday!

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 12, 2016

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 11

                Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
                "Sunny Fridgie"

                Julie A Bolduc