Bean Bag Ball, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008

      Bean Bag BallToday's Featured Pattern is:
      Bean Bag Ball

      I am close to getting the tree skirt done.  I have 2 panels to finish, then I can weave all ends in then lace them together.
      I hope to post the pattern either tomorrow or Friday.  It is a big project.  It has 10 panels in it and uses 22 skeins of yarn.
      10 of one color and 4 each of 3 more colors.  Each skein is 1.75 oz in size.  It sounds like more yarn than it is.
      You can use any acrylic worsted weight yarn you want to use as long as it at least 2.40 pounds.

      Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Wednesday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21 4:04 AM
        Bean Bag Ball

        You will find  today's 5000 tracker in the Miscellaneous patterns!

         Beach Ball Puppy Kitty Crochet  Kitty 2  Beach Ball
        Have a Splendid Saturday!

        Julie A. Bolduc
        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2012

          Bean Bag Ball

          FlowersIt's FridayMouseKitty 3CrochetKitty 2SheepIt's FridayFlowers

          Have a Fantastic Friday!

          To Everyone in the USA - Stay Safe and Have a Pleasant Memorial Day Weekend!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2014

            Bean Bag Ball
            Today’s pattern and newsletter are ready and waiting for you at:

            Have a Magnificent Monday!