Shells Plant Hanger

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005

      I just wanted to let you know I have just uploaded a brand new free
      pattern just in time for spring planting! It is a simple plant
      hanger for 6" pots.

      You can check it out by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Enjoy!!

      By the way, if you are not yet a member of the JPF Crochet Club, you
      can sign up for just $2.95 per month and have access to over 600
      original patterns. All of the patterns are designed by me and the
      library has been growing since March 15, 1998! I plan to keep all
      of the patterns I design on the site and none of them will be taken
      down for any reason. Once they are there, they are there for good.

      I also add on average 14 patterns per month to the site from March
      through August. Imagine, just $2.95 for 14 new patterns per month!
      That is how much I would charge for just 1 pattern if I was offering
      them individually. This really is a major bargain!

      You can sign up by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      If you are already a member, Thank you so much for your support!
      If you have any special quick pattern requests, you can reply to
      this email!