Star of David Ornament Link

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      Hi Everyone!

      I am back online!  The Cable internet guy did not know what he was saying when he said my modem was fried.

      It works fine!    Cable was out all over and that is what caused the outage.  I signed up for dial up and everything and when I tried to dial up, the cable modem came back on line.  The dial up connection was not working.  I have canceled the dial up.

      As for the Star of David, I am really sorry the link was not working yesterday.  You can access it for another 24 hours by clicking on the link below.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/featured/p103011.shtml

      Thank you Diane for your help this morning!  All is better now.   See you tomorrow!