Marble Toy Bag, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
      Marble & Toy BagToday's Featured Pattern is:
      Marble & Toy Bag
      I think the marble & toy bag would make a great little gift stuffed with goodies!

      I am going back to work today.  My eyes are still blood shot but they do not hurt nearly as much.
      Ibuprophen works really well with the pain and I can still tell I need it when I wake up in the morning.
      I have just today and tomorrow worth of drops to put into my eyes, then that is over.  I should be able to function
      just fine at work today since I spent nearly 4 hours yesterday on my computer working on files for the next week's worth of newsletters.

      I also worked about 4 hours last night working on the tree skirt.  I am making it in panels that will be laced together like lacing up boots.
      I am on the 10th panel and writing out the instructions while I go on the last one.  It is a Victorian style tree skirt.  I can't wait to get it finished and posted.

      Smile emoticon  Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2010
        Marble Toy Bag

          Flowersdata not applicableBirdieKitty 4CrochetManeki NekoEagleFlowers

        Owner, JPF Crochet Club and Paper Bead Crafts.com