New Page Added

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      I just wanted to let you know I just added a new page to the site for accessing
      all of the patterns from one page.

      Perhaps you know exactly what pattern you are looking for but don't want to
      search for it in the pattern directory. Well I just added a "Pattern Index" to
      the site which on it has all of the patterns on the site listed on it in
      alphabetical order (with the exception of the Stitch Along Patterns). Remember
      almost all of the patterns on the site are listed on it so if you are not a paid
      member, you will not be able to access the patterns marked as "For Members
      Only".

      I have colored the free patterns with a pink background so you can easily spot
      them.

      To check out the new page go to the link below and find the "Pattern Index" link
      on the page.
      http://www.jpfun.com

      Please let me know what you think of this new page.

      Also if you want to become a member so you can have access to all of the
      patterns and the stitch along patterns, it is just $2.95 per month.

      There are now 620 patterns on the site and I am about to add another Members
      only pattern to the site and I added part 5 of the tablecloth pattern in the
      Stitch Along area today.
      You can sign up by clicking on the link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club
      Free Patterns And More!