Joshua's Afghan, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
      Joshua's AfghanToday's Featured Pattern is:
      Joshua's Afghan

      Smile emoticon  Have a Great Day!  Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2010
        Joshua's Afghan

        Check out the new Snowflake Pattern in the newsletter!

         Kitty 2  Crochet data not applicableSleeping Kitty On Monitor  Parrot
        Have a Sensational Sunday!
        I am still working with my lap top but I am getting there!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2012

          Joshua's Afghan

          Flowersdata not applicableFoxKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Beaverdata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Special Saturday!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2014

            Joshua's Afghan

            Today’s newsletter and pattern are ready and waiting for you at: