Wreath Granny Square, Today's Featured Pattren

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Today's Featured Pattern is:
      Wreath Granny Square
      You will be able to see the picture at the site this morning. I am writing this at YahooGroups at the Holiday Inn the morning after my eye Surgery. All went well and I will be getting the patch off of my strong eye at 9:00 am. It is 6:00 am right now. I had surgery done on both eyes so things are really really blurry right now.

      A special Thank You goes to My sister for offering to help.

      Have a Great Day!