Glitzy Bracelet, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2008
      Glitzy Bracelet
      You can reach today's pattern and newsletter by going to

      Smile emoticon Have a Wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

      Only 3 more days until my eye surgery!

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
        Glitzy Bracelet

        Cute KittyHave a Terrific Tuesday!

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010

          Glitzy Bracelet

          Kitties and spell check, bad combination!  My cat jumped on my laptop.
          during spell check and the computer changed jpfunnews to prunes, then hit send!!
          If you want to know exactly how I feel about it, you can go here
          http://www.evo.hr/cat/  it's really funny.

          Cute KittyHave a Terrific Tuesday!

          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2012

            Glitzy Bracelet

            Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 3Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2014

              Glitzy Bracelet
              Today’s newsletter and Featured Pattern are ready and waiting at:

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 19

                "Glitzy Bracelet"