Drawstring Bath Bag, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2008
      Drawstring Bath Bag
      You can get today's pattern and newsletter by going to:

      Smile emoticon  Have a Wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010
        Drawstring Bath Bag

        I am still without my big computer so this is being sent with my laptop.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2012

          Drawstring Bath Bag

              Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoMousedata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Sensational Sunday!

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2014

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            Drawstring Bath Bag

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 18, 2016

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 7, 2016

                Today's Featured Pattern!Today's Featured Pattern' is:
                "Drawstring Bath Bag"

                Julie A Bolduc