Daffodil Fridgie

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:16 PM

      I just wanted to let you know I just added a new free pattern to the
      site a few minutes ago!

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      I also plan to pick the March winner of the raffle for the cash
      prize and for the prize package. The winners will be picked tomorrow
      sometime so if you have not entered, now is your chance to win!

      http://www.jpfun.com/contest/index.shtml

      Also, I have added 5 new patterns since March 30, 2005! Now is the
      time to join to take advantage of the several new patterns I plan to
      add over the spring and summer! I will be adding 4-6 patterns per
      week! All for just $2.95 per month.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Sincerely,