Child's Crown Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008
      Child's Crown Hat
      You can get today's pattern and newsletter by going to:

      Smile emoticon  Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
        Child's Crown Hat

           Hat 2FlowersKitty 2CrochetKittyFlowersHat 2

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2012

          Child's Crown Hat

          Flowersdata not applicableSheepKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Mousedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2014

            Child's Crown Hat

            Did you know, 16 years ago on March 15, 1998, I officially launched my crochet web site?
            I made the decision to focus from paper beads to crochet on February 8, 1998 but officially launched the
            crochet site on March 15, 1998. There is more information about the history of the site on the “About Us” page!
            I will be adding more information sometime this week to that page about what has been happening since I last posted to the page back in April of 2013.