We have a Bingo Winner!

    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 2, 2008
      We have a bingo Winner!
      Check your cards. Let me know if you won! I will accept 2 more winners.
      Below you will find the numbers for the Z game.

      Let me know what numbers you win with and I will personally check them.

      November 1 2008: B11, G55, O62
      October 31 2008: B14, I17, G53
      October 30 2008: O75, B08, G47
      October 29 2008: B13, N39, O73
      October 28 2008: G46, I28, B09
      October 27 2008: N44, O72, O74
      October 26 2008: B06, N35, O63
      October 25 2008: I16, N42, G60
      October 24 2008: O68, N38, G54
      October 23 2008: O61, B12, N32
      October 22 2008: G51, I29, B01
      October 21 2008: O74, B15, I21
      October 20 2008: G52, N41, N43
      October 18 2008: O65, I26, I24
      October 17 2008: B04, G48, G56
      October 16 2008: O70, N37, I22
      October 15 2008: N33, I19, G59
      October 14 2008: B10, O66, N45

      I am about to start another game.

      Message 35 of 35 , May 31 1:16 PM

        We have a Bingo winner and I will be starting a New Game Tomorrow Morning Sunday
        Check your cards to see if you too are a winner!
        I will accept all winners who claim bingo through the program on the site.
        http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

        Your points account must have a current and accurate postal mailing address if you want me to be able to send you your prize!