Super Quick Snowflake Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2008
      Super Quick Snowflake Ornament

      A new Bingo Game Has Started
      A New Sudoku Puzzle has been Added!

      I have exotropia strabismus in my right eye and I am going to have Surgery on my eyes to straighten them out on 11/18/2008.
      In case you do not know what this is, my right eye is crooked and is pointing outward to my right.
      My Sister Diane, has graciously agreed to help me out with my web site for a few days.  It may be only for 1-3 days.
      Diane is a member of the jpfun @ yahoogroups list.
      I will not be able to see what I am doing after the surgery if they work on both eyes to get them to work together.
      I have had this condition since my early childhood and I just found out my Insurance will cover it since they now recognize it as
      a medical condition and the surgery for it is corrective and not cosmetic.  So if you have this condition and you have insurance, look into it!
      The doctor who is performing this surgery does this procedure about 6 times per week!  I had no idea this condition is so common.

      Smile emoticon  Have a Great Sunny Sunday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24 4:15 AM

        Super Quick Snowflake Ornament

        Flowersdata not applicableElephantKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Zebradata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2014

          Super Quick Snowflake Doily

          Have a Fabulous Friday!