Little Easter Candy Dish

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 12:47 PM
      I just wanted to let you know a new free pattern has been added to the
      site yesterday.

      I would have sent out the notice yesterday but was having difficulty
      with my internet connection and the picture did not make it all the
      way until earlier today.

      Enjoy the new pattern!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      I would have posted the pattern sooner but I spent most of last week
      in bed with a bad bad intestinal illness. I am not 100% better but
      getting there. Plus I did not have internet access for a few days.

      I have also been laid off of my full time job until September so I
      will be able to devote all of my full time job hours to my web site
      and patterns! :) So now is a great time to become a member if you
      are not one already.

      To sign up you can go to http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      owner JPF crochet Club