New Survey Added

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hello Everyone!

      I plan on picking the latest winners in the JPF Crochet Club monthly
      raffle either tomorrow or Wednesday. But before I do that, I want
      to give you an opportunity to enter for free without having to spend
      any points to do so.

      You can get 20 point free entries if you would please answer the
      latest survey I have added to the site.

      It is about a Gift Shop I am considering putting back on the site.

      Here is the survey.
      http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=giftshop

      Thank you for taking the survey!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2006
        Hi Everyone!
        I just uploaded a new survey to the site about the other crafts you
        do.
        If you are interested, you can get to it by going to
        http://www.jpfun.com/cgi-bin/survey/survey.cgi?picksurvey=othercrafts

        I have added one more reward offer for completing this survey. You
        can either get 20 entries for the raffle, take 2000 points or get
        the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern Download or CD at the Members Only
        rate!

        Have a great Memorial Day!

        I will be drawing 4 winners on Thursday. 2 will get cash and 2 will
        get a prize package which will include a Personalized 600 Pattern
        CD!!
        You can enter the raffle at
        http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/raffle.shtml
        You will need a points account to enter the raffle.