Lemon Lime Dishcloth, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2008
      Lemon Lime Dishcloth

      I have added a new Category to the Crochet Happenings Blog!
      Check out the latest addition!  Let me know what you think.
      I have also added the point tracker to the newsletter page!
      Now you will get 10 points each day you visit the newsletter page.

      By the way, we got a couple of inches of snow yesterday at my home but the mountain where I work, Sugarloaf, got 3-6 inches.
      3 inches at the base and about 6 inches at the summit.  The summit is at 4237 feet above sea level.
       Smile emoticon  Have a Wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2010
        Lemon Lime Dishcloth

          PomeranianKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Doggy Lick

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 14, 2012

          Lemon Lime Dishcloth

          Flowersdata not applicableHamsterKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Foxdata not applicableFlowers
          Have a Super Saturday!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2014

            Lemon Lime Dishcloth
            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml