Corrected Link

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
      Refrigerator Pocket

      Smile emoticon Have a Fantastic Friday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        Hi Everyone,
        Something weird is going on at yahoogroups and for 2 days now, the graphics have been stripped from the emails I send.
        I am sending a corrected link, I hope it doesn't get broken.  http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/may/051310.shtml

        Smile emoticon