Fashion Doll Gown, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2008
      Washer Earrings

      There were 2 winners in the Capital V game!
      A new game has started.  It is the Capital Z game.
      Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
        Fashion Doll Gown

        I will be discontinuing the 5000 point tracker every day and having it only on
        Saturdays.  The location clue will be in Saturday's newsletter email only.  I am also
        going to make a few other changes today.  I will send you another email later today
        tell you all about it.  Basically, I am bringing back the 3 month, 6 month and one year options
        for paid memberships payments.

           Flowers Kitty 2 Crochet  Maneki Neko Flowers
        Rainbow emoticonHave a Fantastic Friday!Rainbow emoticon

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 7:02 AM

          Fashion Doll Gown

          Flowersdata not applicableEaster CrossKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Easter Basketdata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2014

            Fashion Doll Gown
            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            16_14_29.gifSunday.gif36_22_15.gif7_20_6.gif16_1_22.gifSunday.gif16_14_29.gif