Web Site Changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      Web Site Changes
      I have decided to make changes to the changes I was planning. Here are the revised changes.
      1. You will now get 10 points for visiting pages with the Tracker on them.

      2. I am still offering the $60 and $70 option but then I am going to make changes to the other payment options.

      The one month only will be $7.95
      The recurring monthly option will be $7.95 for the first month, then $2.95 per month after the first month.
      The 3 months and 1 year options will be eliminated.
      The first month, and the one month only will be refundable within 3 days of purchase.
      The Lifetime memberships will be refundable but there will be a $10.00 cancel fee.

      3. I will start offering the patterns at $1.99 each for people who are not members and for people who do not want to bother with the point system. The patterns will be offered strictly in PDF format.

      4. I will also reduce the Membership Prize in the Raffle and Bingo game to one month only starting November 1, 2008.

      I have also decided to put off making the payment option changes until 10/18/2008. It took me longer to launch the single pattern sales program.

      If you want to sign up and lock in your recurring monthly, quarterly, or yearly payment, you have until Saturday to sign up.
      If you want to lock in your 3 month or 1 year only payment, you have until Saturday to do so.
      You can sign up at http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml