Washer Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
      Washer Earrings

      All you Sudoku fans out there, Puzzle 20 is available today!

      I am offering all payment options one more day.  I spent all day long yesterday
      working on the program to offer single patterns and I ran out of time to get it launched.
      I am not taking down all payment options until I launch the single patterns.  I have a couple more things
      to do with it then I will launch it.  Probably after work today.  I get out of work at 4:00 pm EST today.
      I want to make sure you have instant access to the pattern you buy when you buy it. For now, they will not
      be sent to your email address.  You will be sent to a special download page.

      So you have more time if you want to sign up with smaller payments than the 2 Never Ending Lifetime options.

      Smile emoticon Have a Marvelous Monday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15 6:32 AM
        Filet Snowflake Doily

        Julie's Shopping Bag is now available for 5000 points!

        Smile emoticon Have a Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

      • JulieB
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
           Today's featured pattern is:
          Washer Earrings

          Have a Thrilling Thursday!:)

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
             Today's featured pattern is:
            Washer Earrings
            http://www.jpfun. com/jpfunnews/ july/070110. shtml

            I would have sent this early this morning but I ran out of time before I had to go in for my surgery.
            The surgery went well but I have to take it easy for the rest of today and tomorrow.  Thank you for
            all of your prayers and well wishes!  I saw 4 rainbows yesterday while getting ready.  Very nice sign.

             Flowers Mouse Kitty 2 Crochet  Kitty 3  Pig Flowers
            Have a Thrilling Thursday!:)

            http://www.jpfun. com

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

              Washer Earrings

              Easter Eggdata not applicableEaster BasketKitty 4CrochetKitty 2Egg Paintingdata not applicableEaster Egg

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1 8:04 AM

                Washer Earrings
                http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

                Today I am working on crocheting the next pattern. It will be a doily done in size 10 crochet thread.

                I expect to be able to upload it to the site by Monday at the latest.  I actually started it last night.

                Flowersdata not applicableBirdieKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Parrotdata not applicableFlowers
                Have a Superb Saturday!