New Portland Square

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005

      Well finally! I have just posted a new free pattern on the site. It is another
      one named for a town in Maine. It's called New Portland Square.

      It is a 7" x 7" square this time but could be easily adapted to be a 6" square.
      Just omit the last round in it.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Don't forget, if you want access to the members only patterns on the site, you
      need to be a paid member. You can sign up for just $2.95 per month by going to
      this page.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club