Reminder and an Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005

      I am just sending out a reminder about the very limited time special
      I am having at the JPF Crochet Club web site.

      If you haven't taken advantage of it by now, you have just 2 more
      days left to do so.

      Until February 7, 2005, you can sign up for either a 30, 90 or 365
      day membership and get access to the Stitch A Long Projects which
      are normally only for Monthly paying members of the JPF Crochet
      Club. Right now there is a pillowghan and 3 parts of a 60" round
      tablcloth which is in process.

      To read all about it, click the link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/stitchalong.shtml

      Also I wanted to let you know I added some categories to the JPF
      Crochet Club pattern Directory. You will notice them on the left
      side of the screen. So now if you want to find just afghans or just
      scrubbies, you can click on a link and list all of the patterns that
      are in that category.

      Check it out to see what I mean.
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Sincerely