Site Changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      I am writing this email to let you know about some changes that are going to
      be happening with the site.
      As you all know, the current economy is not doing well. As a result, the
      income from my web site has been
      drastically reduced. I was really hoping to be able to leave my full time
      job by now so would be able to
      concentrate fully on my web site. Don't worry, I am not closing the web
      site. It is still doing well but not well enough.

      The changes will be as follows and you will see them happen over the course
      of the next few days.
      1. Instead of getting 100 points for visiting pages with the tracker on
      them, you will get 10 points per page. Patterns will now "cost" 10,000
      points per pattern.

      2. I will be offering just the Lifetime Membership for $60 or $70 payment
      option. (don't worry, current members, your accounts will not be affected.)
      Anyone whose account is due to expire at some point in the future, will need
      to sign back up at the Lifetime member option or pay for patterns
      individually. Anyone who has a currently active recurring payment can
      continue to pay in the recurring way. If you decide to cancel your account
      in the future, then you want to sign back up, you will then need to sign
      back up at one of the Lifetime Never Ending membership options or pay for
      patterns individually.

      3. I will start offering the patterns at $1.99 each for people who are not
      members and for people who do not want to bother with the point system. The
      patterns will be offered strictly in PDF format.

      I plan to have all of these changes completed by 10/11/2008. I have already
      removed the one month only option. I will remove the other payment options
      on Saturday. The points changes will take effect right away. I will also
      start the $1.99 per pattern option right away.

      If you want to sign up and lock in your recurring monthly, quarterly, or
      yearly payment, you have until Saturday to sign up.
      If you want to lock in your 3 month or 1 year only payment, you have until
      Saturday to do so.
      You can sign up at http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml