Special Offer

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005
      I just wanted to let you know, in case you haven't heard, I am
      having a very limited time special offer.

      Until February 7, 2005, you can sign up for either a 30, 90 or 365
      day membership and get access to the Stitch A Long Projects which
      are normally only for Monthly paying members of the JPF Crochet
      Club. Right now there is a pillowghan and 3 parts of a 60" round
      tablcloth which is in process.

      To read all about it, click the link below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/stitchalong.shtml

      Also I am sending this out to get some feedback.

      What type of free pattern would you like to see posted next.
      Choose from the options below.
      Granny Square
      Potholder
      Refridgerator Magnet
      Sachet
      Hexagon Motif
      Dishcloth
      Christmas Ornament

      You can let me know by replying to this email.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
        Hi Everyone,
        I did not want to wait till the morning to let you know about the latest
        special offer I have for you.

        The reason I am writing to you is to let you know about a very special offer
        I have for you. You can sign up for Lifetime Never Ending Membership with
        the 600 Pattern CD, Free gift and 50,000 points. I have never offered this
        package for such a low price. Just $50.00. I have also never offered
        50,000 points with a membership package before.

        You can get this special package by going to
        http://www.jpfun.com/store/special.shtml

        This offer expires on May 5, 2009 so act now before it is too late!

        Have a Great night!