Beaded Star Fridgie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Beaded Star Fridgie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/23/2008.

      I have extended the $50 membership offer for one more day!
      Get it now before it is gone!

       Smile emoticon Have a Terrific Tuesday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15 7:24 AM

        Beaded Star Fridgie

        Flowersdata not applicablePigManeki NekoCrochetKitty CatMousedata not applicableFlowers

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2014

          Beaded Star Fridgie
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          I have finally finished updating the whole web site!  There may be a bit of tweaking I need to do but it is done!
          If you come across any pages that are not done, please send me the URL and I will fix it right away!
          Now I have to start on my other web site.  Hopefully that one won’t take as long since it is not nearly as big.

          Flowerdata not applicableStarSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlower