Star Dream Catcher Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008

      Today's Featured Pattern

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Star Dream Catcher Ornament".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/18/2008.

      Smile emoticon Have a Great Day! Smile emoticon

      The $50 Lifetime Member offer Ends Monday!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012

        Star Dream Catcher Ornament

        I have uploaded my very first eBook to Amazon.com!  It is a collection of 61 Granny Squares on my site!

        Check it out in the newsletter!  Now you can take the granny square patterns with you all in one downloadable eBook!

        I have plans for more eBooks of other patterns on the site.  Let me know what collections you want most.

        Flowersdata not applicablePigKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Sheepdata not applicableFlowers
        Have a Super Saturday!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2014

          Star Dream Catcher Ornament
          http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

          Flowersdata not applicablePigKitty 2CrochetKitty CatMousedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 22, 2015

            pattern!Today's featured pattern is:
            "Star Dream Catcher Ornament"

            Have a Superb Sunday!