Three Pineapples Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Three Pineapples Bookmark".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/08/2008.

      Smile emoticon Have a Magnificent Monday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , May 27 5:19 AM

        Three Pineapples Bookmark

         You have just today and tomorrow to get the 600 Pattern CD & Bonus files for just $15.00!
        You can get it by going to http://www.jpfun.com   Look for the pink ad on the left side of the page.

        The next item I am putting on sale for a short time are brand new Birch Bark Bead earrings I am
        making right now.  They will be limited since the beads are not easy to make.
        By the way, I have been on vacation since May 15 and I go back to work on June 1, that is why I am
        having these sales.  One week of my 2 week vacation is actually a 1 week unpaid layoff.
           FlowersFlower BasketKitty 2CrochetKitty 4FlowersFlowers

        http://www.jpfun. com
        http://www.paperbea dcrafts.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012

          Three Pineapples Bookmark

             Flowersdata not applicableBeeKitty 2CrochetKitty 5Butterflydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2013

            Three Pineapples Bookmark

            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

                  Flowersdata not applicablePuppy 2Maneki NekoCrochetKitty 2Doggy Lickdata not applicableFlowers
            Have a Superb Saturday!