Cameo Pin, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Cameo Pin".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/07/2008.

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Sunday! Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 4 , May 26 6:52 AM

        Cameo Pin
        You can get Today's newsletter and pattern by going to:

        Get your copy of the 600 Crochet Patterns & Bonus Files for just $15.00, now while it is on your mind!
        http://www.jpfun.com
        I will be adding a $100 Lifetime Membership option which will include a Membership Kit that will be sent to you in the postal mail!  Watch for it very soon.
        Not only will it include everything the $70 option offers, you will also get a pair of JPF Crochet Club earrings, a JPF Crochet Club canvas tote bag, a baggie of assorted craft items that I have used
        in my patterns and a laminated business card with your username and password on it.  It will also have the date you signed up on it.  The bag is a premade canvas bag with a special made logo on it that I do myself.
        I made 3 last night and scorched the first one a little bit so that one is mine.Smile emoticon The other 2 came out just fine.

        If you are interested or have thoughts on it, please, I would love to hear from you.

          FlowersKitty 2RecycleCrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorFlowers
        Smile emoticonHave a Wonderul Wednesday!Smile emoticon

        http://www.jpfun. com
        http://www.paperbea dcrafts.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2012

          Cameo Pin

                  Flowersdata not applicableCrowKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Birdiedata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 27, 2013

            Cameo Pin
            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            FlowersIt's FridayHedgehogKitty 2CrochetSleeping Kitty On MonitorBunnyIt's FridayFlowers