Pearl Beaded Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008

      Image of pattern! Today's featured pattern is "Pearl Beaded Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: 09/01/2008.

      Smile emoticon  Have a wonderful Day! Smile emoticon

      It's my Birthday! Birthday cake emoticon

      Smile emoticon I normally give just 1000 points per month for paid members but today, in honor of my birthday,
      I have given all paid members who have a points account, 3000 points each.  Smile emoticon

      Message 2 of 5 , May 20 7:09 AM
        Pearl Beaded Scrunchie

        Because of the site being down overnight, I am extending the Lifetime Membership special until Saturday night!

          Puppy 2 Kitty 2 Crochet  Sleeping Kitty On Monitor  Puppy 1

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2012

          Pearl Beaded Scrunchie

          Flowersdata not applicableSkunkSleeping Kitty On MonitorCrochetKitty 2Bunnydata not applicableFlowers

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2013

            Pearl Beaded Scrunchie

            http://www.jpfun.com/jpfunnews/newsletter.shtml

            There is a new feature I am adding to all of the pattern pages on the site as I update them!
            When you print out the actual pattern page, not the PDF but the actual web page, the resulting page

            will not have a header, footer or any ads on it!  It will be purely the pattern and the pattern’s picture with a pink boarder!

            You can try it out today on the Featured Pattern!  If you don’t want to print it on paper, do a Print Preview so you can see what I am talking about!

            So basically, the pattern pages will be printer friendly!

                   Green Ornamentdata not applicablePresentManeki NekoCrochetKitty 23D Magical Snowmandata not applicableRed Ornament

            Have a Satisfying Saturday!